• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MotoGP Fans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MotoGP Fans

Father-In-Law used to attend Donnington/Silverstone quite regular and even attend one or two races on the continent. He's 82 now so he's getting a new smart tv so asked me to sort out MotoGP where he can watch Free Practice, Quals, race, the whole shebang.

He said BT Sport is quite expensive, but I have noticed there is a MotoGP app, anyone have this, what is the cost and any bloody good?

TIA

Edit: okay, to stop the LMGTFY smart arses, the VideoPass is £173 for the entire season. Seems reasonable.

qh
    Last edited by quackhandle; 2 May 2021, 12:03.
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Find someone who has BT broadband. Ask if you can use their login to watch on the BT Sport App as it is included with broadband.

Comment

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post
      Find someone who has BT broadband. Ask if you can use their login to watch on the BT Sport App as it is included with broadband.
      You sure about that?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yes.

Only the app.
        Last edited by mallisarealperson; 17 May 2021, 11:56.

Comment

Working...
        X