• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Azure certification Exam + Practice replay for £100

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azure certification Exam + Practice replay for £100

I bought few Microsoft Exam Replay with Practice Test last march. They have 1 year validity. That is, they will expire this month. Used some and I have few more. Due to work pressure I won't be able to use them by the end of this month.

If anyone interested in buying it for half the price? Original price is approx. £200 but I am happy to sell it for £100.

Originally posted by BigDataPro View Post
    I bought few Microsoft Exam Replay with Practice Test last march. They have 1 year validity. That is, they will expire this month. Used some and I have few more. Due to work pressure I won't be able to use them by the end of this month.

If anyone interested in buying it for half the price? Original price is approx. £200 but I am happy to sell it for £100.
    Surely it should be pro rata so you'll be selling it for approx. £16.67?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Surely it should be pro rata so you'll be selling it for approx. £16.67?
      Thinking from the buyer's perspective it offers 1 more benefit. It gives an ultimatum / time limitation thereby motivating / pushing the buyer to complete the exam within 2-3 weeks

Comment

I could do with taking some flavour of Azure cert but I've been pushing back taking an ITIL exam for months so I'm unlikely to get off my arse and start looking at this with the time left.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          I could do with taking some flavour of Azure cert but I've been pushing back taking an ITIL exam for months so I'm unlikely to get off my arse and start looking at this with the time left.
          I would say that that's telling you something LM.

I would advise looking at the Agile Service Manager certification instead...
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Well said. This is exactly the direction I am taking. Having been in Testing domain for long, I moved into Data Engineering, Azure and reasonably established there. Trying my hands-on DevOps now. After a couple of months, will be trying Agile Service Manager certification.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

I would say that that's telling you something LM.

Oh I know

Thanks for the tip, will have a look.

Comment

Working...
              X