• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

USB-C Cables....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

I tend to only buy recognised branded ones now which cost a bit more rather than any old thing for a couple of quid off Amazon. If it is supposed to be smart and it needs to be completely interchangeable I'd rather know I've got a proper cable. If poor quality ones affected charging so much before I'll be buggered if I'm going cheap on a cable that can deliver 3A to my laptop. I might be being over cautions but if the electronics in the cable are as crap as some of the cables out there I'll not take my chances.
    I agree, in fact even for normal USB and iPhone cables I will only buy Anker after the kids were breaking their phone charger connections on their cables every few months, if the Anker one breaks they send me a replacement for free :-)
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post

I agree, in fact even for normal USB and iPhone cables I will only buy Anker after the kids were breaking their phone charger connections on their cables every few months, if the Anker one breaks they send me a replacement for free :-)
      If i had kids doing that, I'd be replacing the kinds before replacing the cables

Comment

Working...
      X