• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online tool for agreeing a date and time for a meeting?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am having a complete brain fart, I can't think of the name of the tool that can be used to arrange a time for a meeting.

You create it with a range of options, and then as people fill it in with a tick or a cross and a line is added for each of their names and a consensus is then created.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Doodle?

Home | Doodle
    Last edited by ladymuck; 28 March 2020, 14:39. Reason: added link

Comment

I used to use Outlook Calendar with the Meeting Schedule option. That was OK until you hit some smart alec who had booked "Personal Time" on his calendar to create gaps between meetings...

Not used it but I believe Team has a facility to arrange call times.
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        I am having a complete brain fart, I can't think of the name of the tool that can be used to arrange a time for a meeting.

You create it with a range of options, and then as people fill it in with a tick or a cross and a line is added for each of their names and a consensus is then created.
        Grindr meet-ups ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

Home | Doodle
          SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
            That’s the jobby!
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
            X