• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Online tool for agreeing a date and time for a meeting?"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    Online tool for agreeing a date and time for a meeting?

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
    That’s the jobby!

Leave a comment:

• Netraider
    replied
    Home | Doodle

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    I am having a complete brain fart, I can't think of the name of the tool that can be used to arrange a time for a meeting.

You create it with a range of options, and then as people fill it in with a tick or a cross and a line is added for each of their names and a consensus is then created.
    Grindr meet-ups ?

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    I used to use Outlook Calendar with the Meeting Schedule option. That was OK until you hit some smart alec who had booked "Personal Time" on his calendar to create gaps between meetings...

Not used it but I believe Team has a facility to arrange call times.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Doodle?

Home | Doodle
    Last edited by ladymuck; 28 March 2020, 14:39. Reason: added link

Leave a comment:

• Online tool for agreeing a date and time for a meeting?

I am having a complete brain fart, I can't think of the name of the tool that can be used to arrange a time for a meeting.

You create it with a range of options, and then as people fill it in with a tick or a cross and a line is added for each of their names and a consensus is then created.

Working...
X