• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Home WiFi security camera setup

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Mag
    Nervous Newbie
    Join Date Oct 2017
    Posts 7

Unlike you, he doesn't appear to be able to read.

Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
      Your first post and it's advertising a specific make of cam.
      You really are a bit dumb aren't you?

Advertising a specific make of camera? I mentioned Axis, Milestone as a solution, Hikvision and Milestone as a solution or Hikvision NVR with Hikvision cameras.

Stop being a helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mag View Post

Advertising a specific make of camera? I mentioned Axis, Milestone as a solution, Hikvision and Milestone as a solution or Hikvision NVR with Hikvision cameras.

Stop being a helmet.
        but then you mentioned the Hikvision as the cam you have in your own home. Anyway, as this is a professional forum you should be banned for being an advertising bot.

Comment

Stop being a helmet.
          We prefer the use of the term "bell end" on this forum for such an address.

Thank you.
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

You sound like a moron - mods can we ban him for just being a moron?
            The mods would have to ban themselves....

Comment

Stop being a helmet.
              Don't be a dick and get a sense of humour. Or move over to general and we can take this over there. Still say you are a bot.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
                Don't be a dick and get a sense of humour. Or move over to general and we can take this over there. Still say you are a bot.
                Don't be a dick? You started this with your stupid comment and now you've been made to look like an idiot when you should have kept your mouth shut.

I still say you're a moron.

Comment

Mag, woohoo, get a room, but not on here.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                  X