• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Essential Tech?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An e-reader?

Smart heating system such as EvoHome (hacking optional)?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Sex robot.

Essential for all nerds that are so devoid of intellect they don't even know which tech is essential or desirable...

Comment

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
        DJI Mavic UAV.
        That's a impressive drone and very portable too unlike some of the ones I have seen being used. I have checked the prices here in the US and it's $999 (inc. all taxes and delivery) as opposed to £1099. Did you get all the extras (charging hub, spare batteries etc.)?

Comment

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post
          DJI Mavic UAV.
          I just entered the drone market but at an order of magnitude cheaper... no idea if it's something I really will enjoy and wanted to dip my toe in the water

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01I2KECNU
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Surely you should be picking something from here - https://howtospendit.ft.com

Comment

Nokia 3310, 2017 relaunch edition. £50 or less.

Was tempted, as a backup PAYG phone for my second number I hand out to companies/people I don't want to pester me on my main phone, but it's only 2.5G so can't use Three's 123 sim* for uber cheapness.

* As it's used mostly for incoming calls/txts only, a tenner top up lasts me about a year.
              Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

OLED 4K HDR 55" TV (LG) now £1350 with 5 year warranty at Currys, if the discount code(s) still work as found on that hotukdeals site.

Been waiting for OLED 4k to become reasonably priced, though still fairly happy with my 50" plasma. Just need 4k blu-ray to become more ubiquitous, or more 4k content on Netflix/Amazon Prime, but in the meantime the OLED picture quality is unbeatable (better than plasma/LCD) apparently.

May have to pop down Currys for a gander, not been in one of their stores for years.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                X