• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Surface pro 4 users, Is it comfortable to use of the lap?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like there might be a gap in the market here for SP4 accesories

A poly carbonate clam shell to hold the SP4 + keyboard together as one unit ......

Recorn I can get away with LTDCo buying SP4 and a travel to China for R&D ?
    Last edited by css_jay99; 16 November 2016, 15:29.

Comment

Originally posted by css_jay99 View Post
      looks like there might be a gap in the market here for SP4 accesories

A poly carbonate clam shell to hold the SP4 + keyboard together as one unit ......

It's likely to interfere with the cooling which is already questionable being all passive

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
        You could go full Mark Thomas project and get a proper Surface...

https://www.microsoft.com/microsoft-surface-hub/en-gb
        I was playing with one of these earlier this week and they are bloody amazing. That is saying something for someone that does not really like Windows devices. This one is a winner but not very portable. In fact you better be damn sure about your lift detentions and corridor sizes before you order one because the big ones come on a scaffolding rig that cannot be tipped.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
          I was playing with one of these earlier this week and they are bloody amazing. That is saying something for someone that does not really like Windows devices. This one is a winner but not very portable. In fact you better be damn sure about your lift detentions and corridor sizes before you order one because the big ones come on a scaffolding rig that cannot be tipped.
          My client has bought one of these for each site and yes they are amazing but bar a few IT geeks playing with them no one has touched them since. Far too complicated for the average users. For general needs its just too much.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            My client has bought one of these for each site and yes they are amazing but bar a few IT geeks playing with them no one has touched them since. Far too complicated for the average users. For general needs its just too much.
            Best Smart TV money can buy. Couple it up with a Bose surround sound system and you're future proof
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Glad to see the public sector utilising tax payers money responsibily

Comment

looks like I can settle for a chuwi Hi12 .... if it is on par with my Linx1010B

or a Dell Venue 11 pro

Comment

Originally posted by css_jay99 View Post
                  In all seriousness yes of course you can and if you do you sould contact UKTI they might give you some money

I got funding to travel to California when I was trying to get plan B going a few years ago. 50% of travel plus some other funding, we went for 6 weeks.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                  X