• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10% off coupon for Lenovo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10% off coupon for Lenovo

I noticed this morning that they have a 10% off coupon (SPOOKYSAVER) if you buy Lenovo online.

Maybe Halloween special, or just their web shop logic enticing me to stop faffing about and press Proceed to checkout.

It'll pay for the 64GB upgrade anyway so I'm a happy bunny.

They'll make up the cost by installing their usual load of spyware and crap utilities that various dodgy firms have paid them for

Comment

Work gave me a Lenovo T460, nice lappy but my 2012 MacBook is still faster

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Client gave me a Lenovo T460, nice lappy but my 2012 MacBook is still faster
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
          Well it is, though I'm payrolled by GTSnordic not Nordea it's Nordea who gave me said lappy!

Spose I'm on a sort of lucrative brolly...

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
            They'll make up the cost by installing their usual load of spyware and crap utilities that various dodgy firms have paid them for
            You are being watched no matter what. Adjust life accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by zazou View Post
              I noticed this morning that they have a 10% off coupon (SPOOKYSAVER) if you buy Lenovo online.

Maybe Halloween special, or just their web shop logic enticing me to stop faffing about and press Proceed to checkout.

It'll pay for the 64GB upgrade anyway so I'm a happy bunny.
              Buy Lenovo and your life will be at least 10% more stressful, so I guess it all balances out. Lenovo are on my list of boycotted firms.

Comment

Originally posted by zazou View Post
                You are being watched no matter what. Adjust life accordingly.
                True but I don't expect a reputable company to stuff their product with spyware just to make a few quid on the side.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Work gave me a Lenovo T460, nice lappy but my 2012 MacBook is still faster
                  I have the T450 as all the reviews said better battery life (as the thin build of the 460 has sacrificed battery size?).

Very happy with mine so far, only down side is can't go with more than 12GB RAM, as 4GB is fixed to mb. Apparently.

qh
                  He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
                    I have the T450 as all the reviews said better battery life (as the thin build of the 460 has sacrificed battery size?).

Very happy with mine so far, only down side is can't go with more than 12GB RAM, as 4GB is fixed to mb. Apparently.

qh
                    My T460 at work has 16gb.

Comment

Working...
                    X