• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Most economical way to get MS Office legitimately?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Einstein Jnr View Post
    Office 365 if you plan to use the other products you get and are ok paying per month. Alternatively you can buy it old school from Currys (you might even get a box with it
    Word is essential, Excel is handy as is Outlook for integration with Word. I'll see what standalone MSWord goes for, though again the license for use on a tablet and to install on my desktop and laptop is handy.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

my kid has just started secondary school and got a school email address so I think I can install on all the devices she might use for next to nothing. My youngest is 4 years behind so that's me covered for the next 10 years with any luck.

Comment

Office365 here £59.99 from MS can install on 2 devices which is all I need

Comment

Working...
        X