• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

Anyone got one? Was looking at the S6 Edge but EE have offered me one for nowt on a decent (ie cheap) tariff.

Read a few reviews and seems like an S5 but a tad better.

Ta

qh
    He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

S5s are still great phones. We've got 3 in the household and I've got an s6 (not edge). Despite me having the s6 no one seems to want to upgrade their 5's so if the Neo is better if say you have your answer. My S6 is great but isn't massively superior to the S5. Unable to change battery and no Sim slot is a real ball ache. The few edge users I've chatted to are very happy with the phone but admit the edge facility while looking cool hasn't changed the way they use their phone in any notable way. I think that deal is most definitely worth looking at.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
    X