• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Custom art services?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom art services?

Does anyone know any places (online) who do artwork based on your own photos or what-have-you? I don't mean "print your photo on a mug" but "draw a sketch of you on a mug from a photo", for instance.

I was particularly interested in the idea of getting photos turned into line drawings, with the idea of creating a colouring book or something. I imagine that might be done digitally but would still require someone quite skilled.

Any suggestions where I might look? Etsy? One of the rentacoder-esque sites?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

"draw a sketch of you on a mug from a photo", for instance.
    Are you sure you would want to face yourself, in the morning, when you are drinking coffee?

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

If it's a sketch they can make me look better. Might need a very good artist.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        If it's a sketch they can make me look better. Might need a very good Plastic Surgeon.
        FTFY

Comment

If it's a sketch they can make me look better. Might need a very good imagination.
          Originally posted by stek View Post
          FTFY
          FTFTFYFY

Comment

have the foto transformed into a picture on fiverr, then print your mug wherever

Comment

Does anyone know any places (online) who do artwork based on your own photos or what-have-you? I don't mean "print your photo on a mug" but "draw a sketch of you on a mug from a photo", for instance.

I was particularly interested in the idea of getting photos turned into line drawings, with the idea of creating a colouring book or something. I imagine that might be done digitally but would still require someone quite skilled.

Any suggestions where I might look? Etsy? One of the rentacoder-esque sites?
              Here you go. I didn't have a picture of you so had to use a bit of imagination. Can you pay in cash please?

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Here you go. I didn't have a picture of you so had to use a bit of imagination. Can you pay in cash please?

I know where he keeps his dinner time snack.

In The Lunchpack of Notre Dame!

My daughter told me that joke when she was six so it's funny ok?

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  I know where he keeps his dinner time snack.

In The Lunchpack of Notre Dame!

My daughter told me that joke when she was six so it's funny ok?
                  If you are six.....
                  Last edited by northernladuk; 19 November 2015, 21:29.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

<cough>This isn't General</cough>

So Fiverr... basically rentacoder for artists?

Comment

Working...
                    X