• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Auto likers on Facebook

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auto likers on Facebook

A couple of my friends accounts are liking pages without them doing it and it takes you tons page you've got to put FB passwords in to log in. I've tried to get them to get rid of any apps and pages they've liked but hasn't seemed to have stopped it. Anyone else seen this?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Have another drink and you'll forget about it

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      A couple of my friends accounts are liking pages without them doing it and it takes you tons page you've got to put FB passwords in to log in. I've tried to get them to get rid of any apps and pages they've liked but hasn't seemed to have stopped it. Anyone else seen this?
      What does your accountant say?

Comment

What browser is your friend using? Some spammy apps install add-ons that will auto-like. Get them to look at their browser add-ons and disable any dodgy ones or ones that they haven't added themselves.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
          What browser is your friend using? Some spammy apps install add-ons that will auto-like. Get them to look at their browser add-ons and disable any dodgy ones or ones that they haven't added themselves.
          Ahh, I assumed they were using their phones. Good point. I'll try that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iliketax View Post
            What does your accountant say?
            She says 'Look at the video of a woman cleaning the car, what you see next will make your jaw drop!' but I've got to log in using my Facebook account

Comment

She says 'Look at the video of a woman cleaning the car, what you see next will make your jaw drop!' but I've got to log in using my Facebook account
              Anyone stupid enough to click those links deserves to be defriended

Comment

This sort of thing?

Comment

Working...
                X