• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vodafone Broadband

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vodafone Broadband

The wife's on vodaphone for her mobile and got an email offering early registration for their new phone/broadband service which claims to be super fast (I'm not sure how).

Has anyone here looked into this and come to any decision if it's worth switching, for some existing customer discount?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    The wife's on vodaphone for her mobile and got an email offering early registration for their new phone/broadband service which claims to be super fast (I'm not sure how).

Has anyone here looked into this and come to any decision if it's worth switching, for some existing customer discount?
    If their broadband services guys are anything like the network services arm that deals with corporate comms services I would avoid them like the plague.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Hmm, wife's happy with their mobile service. We're about to ditch Sky TV which means that we probably should switch internet/phone provider too.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Voodoophone had a Broadband service before.
        It was fine.
        About 50p a month dearer than TalkTalk when I got it, and they actually delivered a service.
        Quite helpful when we had issues beyond their control, i.e. local line faults due to flooding.

They sold it to PusNet.
        I had no reason to change until I moved.

Comment

Working...
        X