• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Remote Desktop App for OSX

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Desktop App for OSX

As I start to use more and more different utils I am looking for an alternative to MobaXterm free Xserver and tabbed SSH client for Windows that runs on OSX, ideally I want one app that I can use for Windows RDP, VNC, SSH etc

Does such a thing exist?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Some fly-by-night outfit called Microsoft have a free RDP client: Download Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection Client for Mac 2.1.1 from Official Microsoft Download Center

Comment

As fas as VNC goes, there's a client built-in: The very best VNC client for Mac OS X is right under your nose!

You can SSH with Terminal.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        As fas as VNC goes, there's a client built-in: The very best VNC client for Mac OS X is right under your nose!

You can SSH with Terminal.
        Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
        ideally I want one app that I can use for Windows RDP, VNC, SSH etc
        Thanks for playing

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Thanks for playing
          I think the answer is that there isn't one...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thanks for playing
            Why one app, though? Why not separate apps that are each good at the thing they do?

Comment

Why one app, though? Why not separate apps that are each good at the thing they do?
              ours is not to reason why, ours is to snigger behind the OPs back....
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Because I am lazy!

I suppose its convenience, going to one app which will then be able to connect which ever protocol I am using, I am looking at Royal TSX: Remote connection management for Mac OS X at the moment which seems to do what ever I need it to do

Comment

Working...
                X