• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

London Drinks - 15 May

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Further more still 'work from home' that day and wouldn't like the indignity of being expected to turn up to work on a week day.

Am new to all this - where's the usual spot?
    ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
      Further more still 'work from home' that day and wouldn't like the indignity of being expected to turn up to work on a week day.

Am new to all this - where's the usual spot?
      Upstairs balcony at the back on the left.

(Oh, and we're nice to noobs )
      Last edited by mudskipper; 8 May 2014, 16:16.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Upstairs balcony at the back on the left.

Oh no we're not

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

We even let them buy the first round
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

And the 2nd....
            latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Should be able to make it, unless the internal Audit at ClientCo goes tits up.

Will check with Mrs Scrag too.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

I'll (almost certainly) be in London for a change as I'm going to the excellently-named "Devs Love Bacon" conference, so I'll try to make it

Comment

Don't forget drinks tonight, folks!

Comment

I'm going to be just down the road in Queen's Street at VMUG...
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Planning my travel strategy right now!
                      latest-and-greatest solution (TM) kevpuk 2013

Comment

Working...
                      X