• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christmas Party - Leeds 08/12/2017

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I can forgive them dropping 'shandy drinking shirt lifting southern pooftahs' as it's a bit long and maybe not quite PC but 'some' is disgraceful.
    I think the 'some' was cheaper than all other alternatives. I am therefore supportive of the sign.

And the google doodle

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post

+1
      one day at a time

Comment

I think I might be able to makes this one (thanks to NorthernladUK for pointing it out)!

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
          I think I might be able to makes this one (thanks to NorthernladUK for pointing it out)!
          You are welcome. It's only the first meet a newbie has to buy all the drinks for the night. It will be someone else's turn next time
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

You are welcome. It's only the first meet a newbie has to buy all the drinks for the night. It will be someone else's turn next time
            No problem. I'm making so much money I have no idea what to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by oliverson View Post
              No problem. I'm making so much money I have no idea what to do with it.
              Ask your butler for some ideas.

Comment

I can forgive them dropping 'shandy drinking shirt lifting southern pooftahs' as it's a bit long and maybe not quite PC but 'some' is disgraceful.
                Of course some southerns are welcome, Barnsley, Sheffield and Doncaster are all in SOUTH Yorkshire
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'll be breaking my cherry too...
                  one day at a time

Comment

Anybody been sorting out hotels yet? Any recommendations, or should I just do my usual thing of booking the nearest Premier Inn?

EDIT: although having said that, I might be tempted to splash out on the Queens next door to the station… there's some COTBAC advance rates available there
                    Last edited by NickFitz; 4 August 2017, 17:48.

Comment

We gonna top and tail again NF?
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X