• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Midlands Meetup

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midlands Meetup

SimonMac and myself are plying our trade in the Birmingham, Coventry and Warwick area. Anybody else available for drinks and food sometime in April?
    SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Originally posted by Netraider View Post
    SimonMac and myself are plying our trade in the Birmingham, Coventry and Warwick area. Anybody else available for drinks and food sometime in April?
    Possibly. Where?

Comment

Not to sure where yet. I've only just started in Coventry, SimonMac is in Warwick somewhere. Open to suggestions as to where to go.
      SUFTUM

Comment

Not to sure where yet. I've only just started in Coventry, SimonMac is in Warwick somewhere. Open to suggestions as to where to go.
        He's pulling your plonker. Nobody would admit to being in the Midlands, let alone wanting to meet you and SimonMac.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Have they even got broadband in Coventry???
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I'm in Birmingham so might be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              I'm in Birmingham so might be interested.
              Can you recommend suitable venues in the area. We are looking for reasonable quality food and a wide range of alcoholic beverages.
              SUFTUM

Comment

Can you recommend suitable venues in the area. We are looking for reasonable quality food and a wide range of alcoholic beverages.
                Not really. Clientco is in brum
                I can ask around

Comment

I'm shuttling between Leicester and Nottingham, so a quick run down the M69 is a possibility

Comment

I'm from Brum & commuting to leicester so would be interested.

Loadsa "suitable venues" in Brum, not sure about other places

Comment

Working...
                    X