• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How can I get permission to pm other members?"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by David71 View Post
    Tried that before posting.

AS financials in London are a non-customer facing mortgage company.

The other AS financials I found show as a contractor friendly mortgage company so I guess they're the right one.....but why guess when you can get direct to the chap (Martin) via the forum?
    If you look on the our team on their site you will see Martin. No guessing to be done.
    http://www.as-financial.com
    Last edited by northernladuk; 21 February 2017, 00:05.

Leave a comment:

• David71
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Why not use Google and contact them via their company?
    Tried that before posting.

AS financials in London are a non-customer facing mortgage company.

The other AS financials I found show as a contractor friendly mortgage company so I guess they're the right one.....but why guess when you can get direct to the chap (Martin) via the forum?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Any chance I can get permission added as well?

Trying to message one of the recommended mortgage bods.....

Cheers
    Why not use Google and contact them via their company?

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

Cheers
    After you make 6 posts (HMRC Enquiries are the only exceptions).

Leave a comment:

• David71
    replied
    PM Permission

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• VictoriaStone
    replied
    Thank you for this! I have received some of the dreaded notifications from HMRC regarding my income from Quantum/Endeavor in relation to contract work I did in 2011/12 and going forwards. Therefore I am keen to make contact with the CCR group, which these forums seemed to indicate was possible via pm-ing the user named webberg. Is this the best way to make contact?

Thank you in advance for any information.
    V

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by VictoriaStone View Post
    Hi there,
    I'm a newbie and would like to be able to use the pm function, but get the message that I do not have permission. Please can this be set up for me?
    Thanks!
    V
    After a certain number of posts, you will automatically be able to PM. Otherwise, you can get permission early if you've a good reason for needing it.

Leave a comment:

• VictoriaStone
    started a topic How can I get permission to pm other members?

How can I get permission to pm other members?

Hi there,
    I'm a newbie and would like to be able to use the pm function, but get the message that I do not have permission. Please can this be set up for me?
    Thanks!
    V

Working...
X