• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Appytech

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Appytech"

Collapse

• Sam32
    replied
    Horrendously bad

Appy tech fee is £5 for a reason. You really do get what you pay for!! A poor inadequate service, with staff members reluctant to deal with your queries, any attempt to make contact is ignored, dismissed and quintessentially left unresolved.
    The likes of Ed Lebbon, Sue, and Liz wing, whom you will inevitably be advised to speak to, are overwhelmingly patronising and condescending individuals they have no intention whatsoever of resolving your issue.
    They claim you receive a bespoke prestige service this cannot be further from the truth, they treat you with utter disrespect and have a total disregard for customer satisfaction the fee surely reflects this disgusting treatment. Your qualms will fall on deaf ears and they will most certainly consider you as a overbearing hindrance.
    Ultimately you are left chasing until you are left feeling exhausted and discarded.

P.s be mindful of your pay I have found Appy Tech to be quite deceitful, they deducted an additional £30 on two separate occasions. Your payslips may very well be altered and 'fiddled' with. Be careful. Avoid this disgraceful, despicable company!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    Originally posted by m2007 View Post
    i know you have your own company, but care to share your unbiased opinion based on your live chat.🤔🤔
    That would be unprofessional of me so maybe not

Leave a comment:

• m2007
    replied
    Originally posted by lucycontractorumbrella View Post
    doesn't take much research, they provide interesting conversation on the live chat!
    i know you have your own company, but care to share your unbiased opinion based on your live chat.🤔🤔

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    doesn't take much research, they provide interesting conversation on the live chat!

Leave a comment:

• malvolio
    replied
    Originally posted by m2007 View Post
    unless they have done their research and in fact legit. only thing that worries me is mutual umbrella and my quoted 74% take home. lol. either they are over inflating their prices to make it look more appealing or completely miscalculating.
    Or both...

Basically anything better than 65% should be viewed with deep suspicion.

Leave a comment:

• m2007
    replied
    Hmmmm promotion by an agency! Interesting! "If" they are not legit, the agency could land themselves in big trouble!
    unless they have done their research and in fact legit. only thing that worries me is mutual umbrella and my quoted 74% take home. lol. either they are over inflating their prices to make it look more appealing or completely miscalculating.

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    Hmmmm promotion by an agency! Interesting! "If" they are not legit, the agency could land themselves in big trouble!

Leave a comment:

• m2007
    replied
    Be interested to know if an agency is referring them
    i only found about them because of my agency. they provided us with a list of 10 umbrella companies. they are promoting them but not forcing us to use them, they said we can use any umbrella company we choose.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    You know you'd all be bored without me!
    No we wouldn't.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    You know you'd all be bored without me!

Leave a comment:

• lucyclarityumbrella
    replied
    Be interested to know if an agency is referring them

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
    For one it will stop us having to deal with the inevitable fall out on here
    Now, we all know that's not true

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    hmmm good point.
    FFS.

Just go with someone well known.

For one it will stop us having to deal with the inevitable fall out on here

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I refer the honourable gentleman to the answer I gave yesterday:
    hmmm good point.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    8400 posts and still you can't do a bit of your own research. The last 4 or so of your posts have just been just brain farts with no attempt to do any of your own legwork.

Why are you unable to try a simple search or read a sticky before posting yet another already answered post? This is your money at stake. A lot of your money. Why can't you be bothered to do anything to protect it for yourself?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X