• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Where do I find the dark web?"

Collapse

• wim121
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Any hired assassins on there? I need one at the moment. They would have to be very cheap obviously.
    Just check around locally ....

Killing someone isnt expensive ...... Do you need it to look like an accident or do you just need to have an alibi while it's going on?

Leave a comment:

• JoJoGabor
    replied
    So this whole dark web thing. Apparently you can get drugs delivered to your door and order arms through it. Surely a the authorities can just set themselves up as MrArmsDealer on it to see who wants to buy a nuke?

Or am i missing something?

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    #warez .. the good old days!!
    I'm shocked! Coming from our resident "do it by the book" advisor!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Don't people use MiRC anymore? Used to get all my warez and stuff from this decades ago.

mIRC: Internet Relay Chat client

#warez .. the good old days!!

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    There is something kinda of amusing to see the 'what buttons to press to extract' screen shot for this type of software. I just sort of assume once you start to need this type of service you will be aware how to browse a directory to do an extract!!!

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    To the experts of the congregation:

Do the cons outweigh the pros of Tails or are they just the high-end worries of tech gurus and shouldn't be too bad for the rest of us mere mortals (I don't really require e-2-e encryption).

Leave a comment:

• portseven
    replied
    Free net

The Freenet Project - /index

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Any hired assassins on there? I need one at the moment. They would have to be very cheap obviously.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Goodness sake Brillo.

Nick is there any chance you can get Brillo some hard drugs and a sawn off shotgun?
    Excuse me! I have loads of those already. I have a good customer base - I don't want any competition.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Tails looks like what I've been looking for when it comes to usb encryption.

Ta Nick.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Change the phone number on your hub.

There's a whole bunch of networks out there you've never heard of.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Goodness sake Brillo.

Nick is there any chance you can get Brillo some hard drugs and a sawn off shotgun?

Leave a comment:

• FiveStars
    replied
    More friendly http://sourceforge.net/projects/advtor/

Leave a comment:

• FiveStars
    replied
    Google Tails 0.8 and you'll find the live cd which include everything you need

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    In a dark, dark town there was a dark, dark street
    and in the dark, dark street there was a dark, dark house,
    and in the dark, dark house there were some dark, dark stairs
    and down the dark, dark stairs there was a dark, dark cellar
    and in the dark dark cellar is assume is the dark dark web

Leave a comment:

Working...
X