• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Inbox on the CUK Android App"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Bee View Post
    I can't log in.
    Good. At least one of Admins changes is working.

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    I can't log in.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I don't care what everyone else says. I think you are a great bloke.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4_iLElHqv-w

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Cheers - app badly needs an update and the API updating, will have a look this afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    Cheers - app badly needs an update and the API updating, will have a look this afternoon!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Erm right. Thanks for that :|
    Are you on Android “cookie dough with a cherry on top and cream”, or one of the earlier releases?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Erm right. Thanks for that :|

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I was almost going to post an issue about the app on iOS11, just after updating the OS on my iPad, all threads were blank on the app.
    Closed app down, restarted it and everything is fine.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Nope.

I also have a quote problem where I can randomly quote someone else from years back.

Then there is the issue where I am random chucked out of the app or it doesn't load. So I have log in again. This happens both on stable WiFi and mobile.

No other bugs other than those.
    Yep. Had that one forever as well..

So two repeatable bugs.

PC, can you log a call and pass it to Admin please....but whatever to do, don't get Darren to test the fix.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I now have ze app. Slightly surprised CUK doesn't post a big advert for it. Or that the website doesn't detect I'm on my phone and ask me if I'd rather use the app.
    Am glad it doesn't to be fair. But yes I do agree a bit more visibility would be really good.

One good thing about app is I can tell you to **** off!!

Edit.. Hang on.. I can't.. Can I call you a little tulip?

Edit... Ah I can. That's not so bad.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I now have ze app. Slightly surprised CUK doesn't post a big advert for it. Or that the website doesn't detect I'm on my phone and ask me if I'd rather use the app.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Can you get to your inbox?
    Nope.

I also have a quote problem where I can randomly quote someone else from years back.

Then there is the issue where I am random chucked out of the app or it doesn't load. So I have log in again. This happens both on stable WiFi and mobile.

No other bugs other than those.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Yep I'm using it now.
    Can you get to your inbox?

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    We have an app?