• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "CUK Android App not working???"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    In other words you turned it off and on again

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Lol... Very good. Nope, rolled my sleeves up, got down and dirty in to the code of the app, tweaked some elements Android operating system and had to re-code the BIOS to accommodate some hardware fixes I made to the phone and hey presto. Works lovely now.
    In other words you turned it off and on again

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
    Which iPhone did you buy from the Apple Store after work, 6 or 6+?
    Lol... Very good. Nope, rolled my sleeves up, got down and dirty in to the code of the app, tweaked some elements Android operating system and had to re-code the BIOS to accommodate some hardware fixes I made to the phone and hey presto. Works lovely now.

Leave a comment:

• SlipTheJab
    replied
    Ha haaaaa!! I've fixed it. Back in business....
    Which iPhone did you buy from the Apple Store after work, 6 or 6+?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Ha haaaaa!! I've fixed it. Back in business....

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Seems to be working (on iPhone) on Tapatalk again but I must admit Tapatalk's interface is now such a confusing mess I prefer the CUK one now - even though the Technojobs ad is so massive I keep pressing it accidently resulting in another hit for the ad count.....

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    Did you try a search?
    asked my accountant first.......

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
    there's an android app for CUK?

why didn't anyone tell me
    Did you try a search?

Leave a comment:

• filthy1980
    replied
    there's an android app for CUK?

why didn't anyone tell me

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Working fine on my phone...

Though randomly it has broken.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Anyone having problems connecting to the Android app? I've not been able to access it for awhile. Just says connecting to server......
    I suggest contacting CUK tech support, directly, in Bangalore, I'm sure they can fix the broken codes for you

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Works OK on an iPhone/iPad. (better not say that too loud or I'll be in trouble for suggesting an Apple product/OS is good)
    I'll be willing to bet the Android App isn't working properly on your iCrap.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Have you tried turning it off and on and off again and then going to do some work

Works OK on an iPhone/iPad. (better not say that too loud or I'll be in trouble for suggesting an Apple product/OS is good)

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Have you tried turning it off and on and off again and then going to do some work
    Part of my work is delivering high quality advice to the forum on a pay per response basis. Can't do work if I can't get on to the forums to deliver.......

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied
    Anyone having problems connecting to the Android app? I've not been able to access it for awhile. Just says connecting to server......

My accountant doesn't have a clue and wants to know why I keep asking her stupid questions.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X