• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Android App not working???

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Android App not working???

Anyone having problems connecting to the Android app? I've not been able to access it for awhile. Just says connecting to server......

My accountant doesn't have a clue and wants to know why I keep asking her stupid questions.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Anyone having problems connecting to the Android app? I've not been able to access it for awhile. Just says connecting to server......

My accountant doesn't have a clue and wants to know why I keep asking her stupid questions.
    Have you tried turning it off and on and off again and then going to do some work
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Have you tried turning it off and on and off again and then going to do some work
      Part of my work is delivering high quality advice to the forum on a pay per response basis. Can't do work if I can't get on to the forums to deliver.......

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Works OK on an iPhone/iPad. (better not say that too loud or I'll be in trouble for suggesting an Apple product/OS is good)
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          Works OK on an iPhone/iPad. (better not say that too loud or I'll be in trouble for suggesting an Apple product/OS is good)
          I'll be willing to bet the Android App isn't working properly on your iCrap.

Comment

I suggest contacting CUK tech support, directly, in Bangalore, I'm sure they can fix the broken codes for you
            The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working fine on my phone...

Though randomly it has broken.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

there's an android app for CUK?

why didn't anyone tell me

Comment

Originally posted by filthy1980 View Post
                  there's an android app for CUK?

why didn't anyone tell me
                  Did you try a search?

Comment

Did you try a search?
                    asked my accountant first.......

Comment

Working...
                    X