• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: One Plus One

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "One Plus One"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Anyone had issues with wifi and bluetooth on the oneplus?

I noticed a few times today that my wifi wasn't working proerly - did a speedtest and got next to nothing out of it. Switched off BT and got a great connection and decent speed. Switch it back on and nothing again.

My smartwatch connects via BT so it looks like either I have to live with a ropey data connection or go back to my old phone instead.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    One Plus One

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Ssstttoooppp uuusssiiinngggg CukCUK :)
    Not a problem on my iPhone 6 plus. The cuk app just works

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    SeeSeems okOK ffor textext mmessagesmessages, soso mamaybe jujust aa CukCUK anomanomaly...
    Ssstttoooppp uuusssiiinngggg CukCUK :)

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    UsUsing the wwebsite, nnot thethe appapp.
    Clear the cache of the browser then...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    UsUsing the wwebsite, nnot thethe appapp.

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    SeeSeems okOK ffor textext mmessagesmessages, soso mamaybe jujust aa CukCUK anomanomaly...
    Delete the cache from the app and try again...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    ThiThis is rereally gettgetting onon mmy titsTitsey nownow!

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    Gah, it's doing it again. Repeating words, and generally meaning I can't type text without constantly editing. unedifollow ssigns. follows swiftSwifatKey andaAndroid keyboards. An. See what I mean? Random thothough, somesome sentsentencessent sentences just workwork.
    Try deleting out the keyboards/uninstalling and reinstalling/enabling...worked for a friend of mine

Leave a comment:

• Alias
    replied
    so, i had a few issues but all sorted out now (yes really )

I had to backup the phone, factory reset, reinstall and then restore...works perfectly now and get much better battery life (back to 3-ish days)

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    On a differnt subject, has anyone else had issues with voice directions from Google Maps not working with in car bluetooth?

Found lots of references to it being an issue for Android a couple of years ago, but nothing more recent.

The annoying bit is that when using the phone via blutooth, which works just fine, the voice direction will cut in over the phone conversation.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I have switched off and on...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    This looks like a similar issue. Android L Keyboard Glitch - Repeated Words When Swiping? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com
    But not just swiping, does it with normal keyboard too.

WithoWithout correctioncorrection. TisTa s aa rigright painpain....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    As in head down, horns lowered?

Nope, phone in hand. This post typed beautifully.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Gah, it's doing it again. Repeating words, and generally meaning I can't type text without constantly editing. unedifollow ssigns. follows swiftSwifatKey andaAndroid keyboards. An. See what I mean? Random thothough, somesome sentsentencessent sentences just workwork.
    Are you charging at the same time? My keyboard sometimes goes screwy when I'm typing and charging at the same time.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X