• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Recommendations for a *full size* wireless mouse?"

Collapse

• SimonMac
    replied
    I have a Microsoft Arc Touch, handy as I can throw it in my bag and its not too bulky when flattened out

Microsoft Arc Touch Wireless Mouse | Microsoft Hardware

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I have a MS Wireless Laser Mouse 5000 which is just fine. I used to have one of their ergonomic hand-specific ones which was very nice but I now tend to switch which hand I mouse with every few days/weeks.

Leave a comment:

• darrylmg
    replied
    Standard previous old version of Microsoft 3000 wireless mouse.
    Really good battery life (1 × AA) comfy on the hands.
    Small usb transmitter.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    I use a Logitech M570

My son has a Logitech G300

The trackball is wireless and there is a wireless version of the G300, can't remember the actual model number.
    Do you use the trackball for development work, if so how is it? Always wondered about getting a trackball.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    I use a Logitech M570

My son has a Logitech G300

The trackball is wireless and there is a wireless version of the G300, can't remember the actual model number.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    After lots and lots of reading and looking on YouTube, I'm going to try a Logitech M560. Doesn't get top reviews but it's full size. I'll report back. Thanks for the other suggestions, if this one doesn't work out, I'll be back!

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    DXT Ergonomic mouse 2.

Helped a lot with my RSI and recharges from a USB cable when it needs to.

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
    I'm using a microsoft one which pretty basic. Computer Mouse, Wireless Mouse, Bluetooth Mouse | Microsoft Hardware
    I went for the one below, pretty happy with it.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse | Microsoft Hardware

Leave a comment:

• smatty
    replied
    I had the same problem, it was a sad sad day my mx1000 died. Got the new Logitech version of it which has millions of buttons I don't need and battery life about 1/10th the last one. I guess that's progress

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Get one with more buttons and just don't press the others?

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    I'm using a microsoft one which pretty basic. Computer Mouse, Wireless Mouse, Bluetooth Mouse | Microsoft Hardware

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    started a topic Recommendations for a *full size* wireless mouse?

Recommendations for a *full size* wireless mouse?

I never thought I'd find myself asking for mice recommendations, but here goes.

My old faithful Logitech is slowly dying so I'm looking for a new mouse, wireless, but I'm hainvg a real problem finding one that (a) isn't a "nano" or "mobile" small mouse, and (b) doesn't have a million buttons (I only need two!).

Any recommendations for a "full size" mouse?
    Last edited by Platypus; 15 July 2014, 19:23.

Working...
X