• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Recommendations for a *full size* wireless mouse?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recommendations for a *full size* wireless mouse?

I never thought I'd find myself asking for mice recommendations, but here goes.

My old faithful Logitech is slowly dying so I'm looking for a new mouse, wireless, but I'm hainvg a real problem finding one that (a) isn't a "nano" or "mobile" small mouse, and (b) doesn't have a million buttons (I only need two!).

Any recommendations for a "full size" mouse?
    Last edited by Platypus; 15 July 2014, 19:23.

I'm using a microsoft one which pretty basic. Computer Mouse, Wireless Mouse, Bluetooth Mouse | Microsoft Hardware
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Get one with more buttons and just don't press the others?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I had the same problem, it was a sad sad day my mx1000 died. Got the new Logitech version of it which has millions of buttons I don't need and battery life about 1/10th the last one. I guess that's progress

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
          I'm using a microsoft one which pretty basic. Computer Mouse, Wireless Mouse, Bluetooth Mouse | Microsoft Hardware
          I went for the one below, pretty happy with it.

Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse | Microsoft Hardware

Comment

DXT Ergonomic mouse 2.

Helped a lot with my RSI and recharges from a USB cable when it needs to.
            Best Forum Advisor 2014
            Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
            Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

After lots and lots of reading and looking on YouTube, I'm going to try a Logitech M560. Doesn't get top reviews but it's full size. I'll report back. Thanks for the other suggestions, if this one doesn't work out, I'll be back!

Comment

I use a Logitech M570

My son has a Logitech G300

The trackball is wireless and there is a wireless version of the G300, can't remember the actual model number.
                Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
                  I use a Logitech M570

My son has a Logitech G300

The trackball is wireless and there is a wireless version of the G300, can't remember the actual model number.
                  Do you use the trackball for development work, if so how is it? Always wondered about getting a trackball.

Comment

Standard previous old version of Microsoft 3000 wireless mouse.
                    Really good battery life (1 × AA) comfy on the hands.
                    Small usb transmitter.
                    Don't believe it, until you see it!

Comment

Working...
                    X