• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "1st March 2012 Social - London"

Collapse

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post

Are you sure he had 3? I reckon he had 20.
    You are evil you lot

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Yeah whatever. How many were there then?

Kuku turned up insisting he would be having 1 more pint, I think he did 3 and then was going to see someone else in Canary Wharf, where we told him it would be rude to not have at least one more pint.
    Are you sure he had 3? I reckon he had 20.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Nice meeting actually, enjoyed it - should do more often!!!
    Yeah whatever. How many were there then?

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
    Are you drinking any less?
    Kuku turned up insisting he would be having 1 more pint, I think he did 3 and then was going to see someone else in Canary Wharf, where we told him it would be rude to not have at least one more pint.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Nice meeting actually, enjoyed it - should do more often!!!

Leave a comment:

• Zippy
    replied
    Originally posted by kuku View Post
    Hey nice to met you people .... just one thing:

I'm not drinking anymore
    Are you drinking any less?

Leave a comment:

• kuku
    replied
    Hey nice to met you people .... just one thing:

I'm not drinking anymore

Leave a comment:

• blinko
    replied
    Haha @ Scrag Meister, no worries. Was good to meet you guys, and good luck with plan B pmeswani

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Nice to see some new faces, and old too.

Sorry to Blinko the accountant among the programmers , hope we didn't bore you too much, or was it an improvement.

Until next time.
    I wonder if discussions around my Plan B improved on things.

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Nice to see some new faces, and old too.

Sorry to Blinko the accountant among the programmers , hope we didn't bore you too much, or was it an improvement.

Until next time.

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Good to meet up with a few people this evening.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Pie anyone?
    Love one, but sadly I'm in Cambridge Have a pie for me, and have a good time everybody

Leave a comment:

• Scrag Meister
    replied
    Originally posted by blinko View Post
    Haha I'm innocent your honour by the way how do we know where to find you guys when in the bar ?
    "The Club Room" is a little room at the back on the ground floor, only room enough for about 8-10 at most, so won't be a problem for the usual count that turn up.

Very cosy, don't forget the lube, nothing sexual, sorry to disappoint, you just need it to get into the room through the crown outside the door.

Leave a comment:

• blinko
    replied
    Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
    If memory serves me right, look for the Club Room. It's on the first post. I'll be wearing my shifty looking black coat when I get there...
    Ha don't forget the balaclava and pump action shotgun

Leave a comment:

• pmeswani
    replied
    Originally posted by blinko View Post
    Haha I'm innocent your honour by the way how do we know where to find you guys when in the bar ?
    If memory serves me right, look for the Club Room. It's on the first post. I'll be wearing my shifty looking black coat when I get there...

Leave a comment:

• blinko
    replied
    See you this evening folks.

Don't be scared we don't really eat babies, well MF does, but don't think he'll be there, you never know though. He may be happy with a chicken caesar salad sandwich like last time. Or is Blinko MF's sockie?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X