• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

1st March 2012 Social - London

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    Thursday you mean? Tomorrow is the 29th.
    I think Scrag is after some extra drinking practice.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

please add me to the list boys and gals

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        Thursday you mean? Tomorrow is the 29th.
        Correct.

My brain was fuzzy after a manic day.
        Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by blinko View Post
          please add me to the list boys and gals
          I dunno. What does everyone else think. Shall we allow blinko to join us?
          If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
            I dunno. What does everyone else think. Shall we allow blinko to join us?
            I'll have you know that It will be YOU, that will be the lucky one to be within blinko's presence.

Kind regards,

His Majesty!

Comment

See you this evening folks.

Don't be scared we don't really eat babies, well MF does, but don't think he'll be there, you never know though. He may be happy with a chicken caesar salad sandwich like last time. Or is Blinko MF's sockie?
              Last edited by Scrag Meister; 1 March 2012, 14:32.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Don't be scared we don't really eat babies, well MF does, but don't think he'll be there, you never know though. He may be happy with a chicken caesar salad sandwich like last time. Or is Blinko MF's sockie?
                I wonder if AndyW's mum will allow him to come out to play with us. We need some subjects.... shirely?

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post

Haha I'm innocent your honour by the way how do we know where to find you guys when in the bar ?

Comment

Originally posted by blinko View Post
                    Haha I'm innocent your honour by the way how do we know where to find you guys when in the bar ?
                    If memory serves me right, look for the Club Room. It's on the first post. I'll be wearing my shifty looking black coat when I get there...

Comment

Originally posted by pmeswani View Post
                      If memory serves me right, look for the Club Room. It's on the first post. I'll be wearing my shifty looking black coat when I get there...
                      Ha don't forget the balaclava and pump action shotgun

Comment

Working...
                      X