• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: SKA news

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "SKA news"

Collapse

• The Wikir Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Bunk View Post
    <placeholder for now> surely?

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    More to the point, does anyone care?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
    Please hurry up and make your billions when Google offer to buy you out, so we can read about in the papers, and the skeptics can send you their apologies.
    Skeptics will be able to keep their apologies to themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Board Game Geek
    replied
    Please hurry up and make your billions when Google offer to buy you out, so we can read about in the papers, and the skeptics can send you their apologies.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    I know I shouldn't but SKA in LR.

Now that is funny.

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by realityhack View Post
    It's not that SKA news is no news, it's that there's no actual SKA news. C'mon Alexei, get the minions in Squirrel Towers working towards some real headlines.
    Thanks for moderating this junk thread to Light Relief, with any luck he'll get the idea that these spam threads belong here (if they have to belong on CUK at all).

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    It's not that SKA news is no news, it's that there's no actual SKA news. C'mon Alexei, get the minions in Squirrel Towers working towards some real headlines.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    SKA news is no longer "of interest to contractors"

What this world is coming too...

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    That's not very nice thing to say ...
    But true.

I remember you promising your 13k post would be real SKA news and it wasn't since then you've spammed another 5k posts with the vast majority of them being unamusing and uninformative crud.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    SKA news is no longer "of interest to contractors"

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Any news on train door handle designs?

Gun turrets for Lidl car parks?

Leave a comment:

• realityhack
    replied
    So no news at all then, really.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    You will anyway since your promises are hollow and meaningless
    That's not very nice thing to say ...

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    It wasn't a promise, and it wasn't an obligation of any kind - I don't owe you ****. Don't tempt me or I'll stay and post much more than I would otherwise
    You will anyway since your promises are hollow and meaningless, there's nothing anyone other than a Mod can do that will stop you posting endless drivel.

As I said in the past you've posted some interesting stuff, but that's so obscured by the level of nonesense post noise that you're plain irritating.

as also previously suggested if you maintained 1 SKA news thread with your updates limited to that thread odds are interested people would read it and comment appropriately.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    It dawned to me that it would be a selfish heartless decision on likes like yourself... so I reluctantly decided NOT to go away for a year, but I will provide only limited amusement in the next 12 months.
    No change there then

Leave a comment:

Working...
X