• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SKA news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SKA news

Bona fide SKA news,
    for immediate release from Majestik Towers,
    17/03/10

I am going to be spending more time on SKA than usual, so my posting on CUK will be limited to SKA News threads and occasional comment on macro and micro economics when it becomes clear to me that an experts view is in order.

Please do not blame anyone, especially tay, for it - I like tay - wish he got unbanned

New SKA News are imminent soon...

Yesterday you told us you weren't going to be back for a year...
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Yesterday you told us you weren't going to be back for a year...
      It dawned to me that it would be a selfish heartless decision on likes like yourself... so I reluctantly decided NOT to go away for a year, but I will provide only limited amusement in the next 12 months.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        It dawned to me that it would be a selfish heartless decision on likes like yourself... so I reluctantly decided NOT to go away for a year, but I will provide only limited amusement in the next 12 months.
        Ok well, we'll look forward to the limited amusement then.
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

It dawned to me that it would be a selfish heartless decision on likes like yourself... so I reluctantly decided NOT to go away for a year, but I will provide only pointless attention seeking in the next 12 months.
          FTFY

There are plenty of people who would happily tolerate a 12 month period free of your posts.

As expected you made yet another promise to go for a period and reneged on it immediately. Entirely predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            As expected you made yet another promise
            It wasn't a promise, and it wasn't an obligation of any kind - I don't owe you ****. Don't tempt me or I'll stay and post much more than I would otherwise

Comment

No change there then
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

It wasn't a promise, and it wasn't an obligation of any kind - I don't owe you ****. Don't tempt me or I'll stay and post much more than I would otherwise
                You will anyway since your promises are hollow and meaningless, there's nothing anyone other than a Mod can do that will stop you posting endless drivel.

As I said in the past you've posted some interesting stuff, but that's so obscured by the level of nonesense post noise that you're plain irritating.

as also previously suggested if you maintained 1 SKA news thread with your updates limited to that thread odds are interested people would read it and comment appropriately.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                  You will anyway since your promises are hollow and meaningless
                  That's not very nice thing to say ...

Comment

So no news at all then, really.

Comment

Working...
                    X