• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Turns out I was supposed to be in the office today, so off I go.
    oops

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Turns out I was supposed to be in the office today, so off I go.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Well I'm looking forward to watching this tomorrow:

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/28/the-l...rong-17461930/

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    The car earlier was a Mercedes… something?
    560SL apparently. That was a really neat way to change a timing chain. I was impressed. Also the testing of the injectors.

Morning.

Wet.

Sunless.

Grey.

Chilly in here at 16.2 deg, 18 deg in the kitchen, 14 deg in the leanto.

999.5 mBar, 29.515 in Hg, 749.6867 Torr, 14.496 psi, (up from 999 last night), 73% RH.

Wednesday.

Fire alarm for some on 9th January 2019. <- Oh dear(tm). .
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 08:33.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Blue sky with wispy fluff and chemtrails. Currently 7 degrees with a high of 15 expected. Unlikely to rain. Barometer down to 999 mBar.

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be in ClientCo's office today. I have a 90 minute meeting which would have been good as a F2F but was put in my diary as WebEx so I presumed that meant the person I'm meeting wasn't expecting to be in after all. Needless to say, I'm at home.

I have Inside Man lined up on iPlayer, looks good. Also need to watch the last season of Shetland at some point. There's also a Storyville programme, One Day in Ukraine, which has auto downloaded due to series link. The BBC still manages to drum up some decent programming but it's a poor shadow of its former self, sadly.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    ^^^ Mod century ommm.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Blue skies on the walk (but about 7oC), then a brief rain shower after we got back in. Now back to blue skies again.

The heating kicked on last night for the first time. Seems to be working OK, and at least one mouse appreciated staying in overnight. Maybe catch it later today.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

More wispy than cloudy out there, so it's about to turn sunny as the orb ascends above the buildings opposite. Autumnal though: currently 7°C, climbing to 14° later. The barometers have lost yesterday's 1mB gain, being back to 992/1000mB

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    The car earlier was a Mercedes… something? Can't remember now because it was one of those with numbers and letters, which are much less memorable than actual names. Anyway, it was in the USA, so no idea what it's doing now. Also, I was going to the kitchen a lot to tend the scouse

Then the opal hunters started a new season, some of them getting off to an extremely good start, though no doubt they'll just spend it all on a digger that immediately breaks down hundreds of miles from the nearest source of spare parts

Whilst troughing and after, it was time for the Glasgow Central Station thing

And then a thing on iPlayer called Fresh Cops which follows some young officers from Leicestershire Constabulary, so provides occasional glimpses of places I recognise. From the fast-paced cutting and incidental music, I suspect this to be a BBC Three thing

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Watched episode 2 of Inside Man. Didn’t feel as guilty for laughing at it. Very dark humour.

Now TFBSZ

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea has been a nice big bowl of scouse, made with the lamb from Sunday and also the remains from the freezer

And it was accompanied by a couple of thick ends of sesame bloomer, which have also been languishing in the freezer for a while because there was no scouse to go with them. In fact, there are several more left in there

I couldn't be bothered mucking around making Scotch broth as well. That will have to wait for the next shoulder I roast, but at least there's lots of scouse now

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

it still stereotypes Irish as drunkards, - so - typical english racism.
    This is TPD.

We don't do that sort of crap in here.

Kindly feck off somewhere else.

Mumsnet should suit.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    There's a new episode of Inside Central Station. It was aired a few days ago it would seem - postponed I guess due to Queenie's shenanigans.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

typical little england racism
    Typical Scottish response. Granding themselves up to be better Celts than they really are.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X