• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Reply to: test please delete

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "test please delete"

Collapse

• ladymuck
    replied
    It was a very hot walk up to Paddington and back. Very glad I wore black.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Afternoon denizens

Fair few clouds about outside but also a fair few gaps between them and a lot of them aren't that thick yet, so it's sunny spells at the moment; though I believe it'll get cloudier from around now. A pleasant enough 19°C, and the barometers are down again at 1004/1012mB

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all

Blue sky from my vantage point. Currently 19 degrees with a high of 23 later. Rain expected overnight. Barometer down to 1016 mBar.

Off to get my head scanned today. All usual jokes accepted! Quite looking forward to the walk up to Paddington as it'll take me through Kensington Gardens. Must remember sunglasses to protect my eyes coming from all the crud still coming off the plane trees.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all

CBS, etc. Time to hit the garden.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Morning.

Grey

Dry.

Sunless.

Cool at 18 deg in here.

1012 mBar, 29.88 in Hg, 759.1 Torr, 14.6778 psi, (down from 1017 yesterday), 74% RH.

Sunday.

That fat ugly useless mother****er Bunter, the fat owl of the remove, is starring on this morning's Broadcasting House.

I suppose I'd better get on with cooking whatever the feck that is that I defrosted from the unmarked pack from the freezer.

It may be chicken.

It was chicken breast in little chunks with bacon (Morrisons reduced), a red corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Even remembered to get the roasties out of the oven before eating the rest. .

Entertainment: Just a minute: very funny.

The food programme: starts with a blacksmith blacksmithing. .
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; Today, 11:39.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tonight's major motion picture premiere was Lovelace (2013). A good film about bad things happening to a good person

And then I fancied something with lots of shiny special effects and such that was wholly divorced from reality and, as I haven't watched it in probably a few months, that meant a rewatch of Passengers (2016). It's still good

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    I wanted to go to bed about an hour ago but upstairs were having a party. They seem to have shut up, or at least turned the volume down, so I'm hoping it stays that way!

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    TFBSZ

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    In a bid to empty the freezer I've dug out chicken carcases and whatnot in an attempt at making a chicken stock.
    It tastes ok! Not sure what I'll do with it, mind.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    In a bid to empty the freezer I've dug out chicken carcases and whatnot in an attempt at making a chicken stock.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea has been a rather nice sausage and onion casserole, with chips and peas

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Not in the Chinese

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

some of those properties will be on openrent.co.uk and nowhere else.
    Ah! Ok, will take a closer look. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

They advertise on one of the platform as I've seen a few. By the time I've filtered for bedrooms, unfurnished and price there's nowt left.

some of those properties will be on openrent.co.uk and nowhere else.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

Openrent?
    They advertise on one of the platform as I've seen a few. By the time I've filtered for bedrooms, unfurnished and price there's nowt left.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X