• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Complete the story from ClientCo"

Collapse

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

It was a long weekend in the Philippines, so I planned on having a quick weekend getaway. I bumped into Tammy in the lobby and asked...
    Where did you get your work done honey, you would think you were born with those?!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    the M25 Junctions 13-12
    "No the type you eat sweet cheeks"

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by garethevans1986 View Post
    "Whats your second favorite jam?"
    the M25 Junctions 13-12

Leave a comment:

• garethevans1986
    replied
    "Whats your second favorite jam?"

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Engine parts for a Spitfire he was restoring.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Was Gerald from accounts, armed with a radiator key and a box set of "Merlin".

Leave a comment:

• kaiser78
    replied
    However, lurking in the background

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    She said the latter. So together we went to find some to bleed.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    "Do you like movies about gladiators?"
    or can I bleed your radiators?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    ClientCo has a sort of facebook thing for everyone to use. Contractors can read the homepage but don't get a log in to read anything else, so some of the messages have a "read more" link that I can't read.

Can the CUK collective complete this post, which was started by the Global Communications team:

It was a long weekend in the Philippines, so I planned on having a quick weekend getaway. I bumped into Tammy in the lobby and asked...
    "Do you like movies about gladiators?"

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    started a topic Complete the story from ClientCo

Complete the story from ClientCo

ClientCo has a sort of facebook thing for everyone to use. Contractors can read the homepage but don't get a log in to read anything else, so some of the messages have a "read more" link that I can't read.

Can the CUK collective complete this post, which was started by the Global Communications team:

Working...
X