• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Stuff my mate predicts."

Collapse

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Paddington?

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Tulip is about to get real!

BRITAIN I AM HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT YOUR ARE ABOUT TO LOSE A VERY VERY VERY FAMOUS PERSON, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
    Queenie?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Tulip is about to get real!

BRITAIN I AM HEARING THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING THAT YOUR ARE ABOUT TO LOSE A VERY VERY VERY FAMOUS PERSON, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    I thought the new doings might have fixed that so I didn't have to put some character in to preserve the craziness.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Omg omg this is a warning from the holy spirit to the world about what is coming. I see a massive massive massive space ship passing over a major city with many many smaller black space ships around it as if they were protecting it and many many planes trying to pass over or around it was tossed around like a tornado just happen in the sky, it was like a magnetic force pulling these planes and tossing them away like they were nothing. May god have mercy on us all, thus says the lord.
    I call fake. It's not IN ALL CAPITALS.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Omg omg this is a warning from the holy spirit to the world about what is coming. I see a massive massive massive space ship passing over a major city with many many smaller black space ships around it as if they were protecting it and many many planes trying to pass over or around it was tossed around like a tornado just happen in the sky, it was like a magnetic force pulling these planes and tossing them away like they were nothing. May god have mercy on us all, thus says the lord.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

OMG I SEE COMING A VERY VERY RICH AND FAMOUS RAPPER GOING CRAZY AND ALMOST OR GO DHOT BY THE POLICE AFTER DESTROYING HIS MANSION AND TRY TO SHOOT SOMEONE IN HIS FAMILY LOOK LIKE HIS WIFE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Oh no!

LETS SEE WHT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO CHUCK NORRIS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
    I asked. Chuck Norris says "Don't worry, nothing is about to happen to the Holy Spirit".

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    He's older than Biden....
    But more likely to kick arse than need it wiped

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Chuck Norris for president!
    He's older than Biden....

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Chuck Norris for president!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Oh no!

LETS SEE WHT THE HOLY SPIRIT IS SAYING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO CHUCK NORRIS, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
    Rushes to look at the deceased celebs thread in General.....

Then Googles......

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Oh no!

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied

OMG OMG, I AM SEEING PLANES, HELICOPTERS, CARTOON CHARACTERS, TRASH CANS EVERYWHERE AND BUILDINGS BURNING, LOOK LIKE A PLANE FELL OUT OF THE SKY INTO A LARGE CITY FULL WITH PEOPLE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.
    He’s got Disney+ and watched The Simpsons Movie?

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied

OMG OMG, I AM SEEING PLANES, HELICOPTERS, CARTOON CHARACTERS, TRASH CANS EVERYWHERE AND BUILDINGS BURNING, LOOK LIKE A PLANE FELL OUT OF THE SKY INTO A LARGE CITY FULL WITH PEOPLE, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY, THUS SAYS THE LORD.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X