• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This weeki's list of people who will cop it when I finally go postal"

Collapse

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    I don't believe they got married whilst he was in the US.
    Maybe the laws about marrying babies are more relaxed over there.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Well, I don't believe it was his wife's first birthday. I thought we'd agreed those rumours weren't true.
    I don't believe they got married whilst he was in the US.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    MF, Is this the game where someone tells a story with three bits that aren't true and we have to guess which bits?

I like that game.
    Well, I don't believe it was his wife's first birthday. I thought we'd agreed those rumours weren't true.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    MF, Is this the game where someone tells a story with three bits that aren't true and we have to guess which bits?

I like that game.

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Slept like a baby on the plane. Came home to an empty home as my wife had left me as Id only been home 1 day in 5 weeks and for forgetting her first birthday after we married while I was in the US and not phoning for three days. Which is nice.
    See, this is what happens when you get relationship advice from Brillo......

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Thats just an excuse - I was f**king her brains out.
    Anyone who married MF surely has no brains already?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    ouch.
    And they say absence makes the heart grow fonder...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Slept like a baby on the plane. Came home to an empty home as my wife had left me as Id only been home 1 day in 5 weeks and for forgetting her first birthday after we married while I was in the US and not phoning for three days. Which is nice.
    ouch.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    No! Just slap her on the arse and shoutr "whos the daddy"

Mind you I have been divorced twice so it does not work every time.....
    Don't give up, it may work the third time....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Sound like some serious grovelling is in order. Priorities, man!
    No! Just slap her on the arse and shoutr "whos the daddy"

Mind you I have been divorced twice so it does not work every time.....

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Thats just an excuse - I was f**king her brains out.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied

Sound like some serious grovelling is in order. Priorities, man!

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No mention of anyone from CUK?

Or was that MF on the plane?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    6. Dogs.
    On planes?

US Airways flight bound for Philly makes emergency landing after dog poops in aisle* - NY Daily News

Leave a comment:

Working...
X