• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Best answer

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Best answer"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by sky View Post
    How do find the market.
    At this stage, I hang up on them because they are clearly illiterate.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
    I go out the house, turn left, down the path, across the main road, past the multi-story car park and take the footpath on the right. And that's how I find the market, but only on Thursdays and Saturdays.
    I just look for signs saying "Car boot this way"

Leave a comment:

• ELBBUBKUNPS
    replied
    Its not the same since Pete Beale stopped running the stall.

Leave a comment:

• VectraMan
    replied
    I go out the house, turn left, down the path, across the main road, past the multi-story car park and take the footpath on the right. And that's how I find the market, but only on Thursdays and Saturdays.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    I come across this question from Agency every so often. How do find the market. What would be the best answer. Its bit tricky one if you say good then ask about the other details about interview.
    No idea, this is the first gig I have applied for.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Smithfield is very good thanks.

So pleased this thread is not in b/c.

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I don't know, I've only just started looking...
    WSS

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    I push it back to them, "How are you finding the market?"

qh

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    I come across this question from Agency every so often. How do find the market. What would be the best answer. Its bit tricky one if you say good then ask about the other details about interview.
    I don't know, I've only just started looking...

Leave a comment:

• sky
    started a topic Best answer

Best answer

Working...
X