• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Shouldn't laugh but ..."

Collapse

• greenlake
    replied
    It's a good thing there was only one....

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    What kind of vet can't tell the difference between a man in a gorilla suit, and an actual gorilla!
    I bet there's more to it than meets the eye. Most likely the gorilla suit guy had been shagging the vets wife and he'd spotted the perfect opportunity for revenge.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    What kind of vet can't tell the difference between a man in a gorilla suit, and an actual gorilla!
    one that doesn't like the man in the gorilla suit....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    One that needs to go to Specsavers.

Leave a comment:

• SimonMac
    replied

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
    At least visitors get what it says on the tin.
    I thought Tuna with cetaceans in had been made illegal now

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    Loro Parque ... Bad place, have a look at the employee who got killed by the Killer Whale. That would be the same Killer Whale they bought who had previous form for drowning trainers.
    Well it wouldn't be much of a killer whale if if didn't kill anyone. At least visitors get what it says on the tin.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    Loro Parque ... Bad place, have a look at the employee who got killed by the Killer Whale. That would be the same Killer Whale they bought who had previous form for drowning trainers.
    Yeah but they do brilliant bomb dives!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Trading Places?
    oh look they are so in Love!

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
    Classic!!!

I'm sure there's a film somewhere that had a guy in a female gorilla suit wake up in a cage with a male gorilla, buggered if she could remember what it was called the morning after.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Classic!!!

I'm sure there's a film somewhere that had a guy in a female gorilla suit wake up in a cage with a male gorilla, buggered if I can remember what it was called.
    Trading Places?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I'm sure there's a film somewhere that had a guy in a female gorilla suit wake up in a cage with a male gorilla, buggered if I can remember what it was called.
    Suity's last contract?

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    Classic!!!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Shouldn't laugh but ...

Shouldn't laugh but ...

Zoo worker in gorilla suit shot with tranquiliser dart during 'escape drill' because no-one told the vet it wasn't real | Mail Online

Zoo worker in gorilla suit shot with tranquiliser dart during 'escape drill' because no-one told the vet it wasn't real
    The 35-year-old employee was shot on Monday at Tenerife's Loro Parque
    Staff were taking part in a drill to ensure they plan in case a gorilla escaped
    But the vet had not been informed of the drill and shot the man
    The man is now in a critical condition at a hospital on the Spanish island

Working...
X