• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend Plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend Plans"

Collapse

• darmstadt
    replied
    Started Wednesday due to Thursday being Ascension Day therefore a public holiday so:

Thursday was Four Corners followed by The Pretty Things
    Friday, Saturday and Sunday is the Schlossgrabenfest(*) (having a slight break at the moment)

(* one of the largest open air inner city free music festivals in Europe)

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Set a new PB over 10 miles on the bike yesterday as well

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Smashed parkrun PB by a minute.

mudskipper on fire!

Set a new PB over 10 miles on the bike yesterday as well

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Smashed parkrun PB by a minute.

mudskipper on fire!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Cloggy holiday of sorts yesterday and had today off so weekend started early.

Yesterday: Went to see the new x-men film and then lunch at one of my fave hamsterjam restaurants, only this time not in the 2* bit.
    Today: Shopping in Den Haag and lunch in chinatown, chilling this evening with Mr N
    Tomorrow: Market, possibly gardening, and cooking
    Sunday: cooking, chilling, and wine

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Fri: beers 'n' Thai with one of my mates
    Sat: something with GF#1 - no idea right now, probably food something
    Sun: something with GF#1 - no idea right now, probably food something

Leave a comment:

• oscarose
    replied
    new database project

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    WFH today
    Sat & Sun - drinking coffee and pondering

Leave a comment:

• I just need to test it
    replied
    How nice of you to ask.

Tonight I fly back to that silly little airport and visit my old mum. There's no need to dash home because Wifey has gone to the Netherlands for the weekend so as long as I'm home in time to pick the dog up from the M-I-L's all will be well.

Saturday is to be admin and laundry and a bit of cleaning. If there's time (I'll make time, DAMMIT) I will go as far as I can towards drinking myself into a lonely stupor.

Sunday - the massive drawback of only having that silly little airport nearby is that I need to leave the house at 7.30am in order to be able to reach our Hungarian office in time for a Monday morning meeting.

Leave a comment:

• Dallas
    replied
    Argh contract just arrived and verified .... How to delay signing? My butler is laminating it...

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Tonight - nothing
    Tomorrow - parkrun, followed by double BMF session
    Sunday - up to London for 1st training session for TdF marshalling. Hope to squeeze in a short bike ride before (or might just cycle to the station and call it done)

you?

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    need to do some shopping it appears I have run out of shirts and I need a decent summer jacket as well...

TK Maxx here we come,, or maybe Primani not decided yet

beer n food saturday

no idea sunday

what about you?

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Thanks for asking :-)

Last weekend was at the Efterling and a wedding so this weekend will probably be an anti climax!

Applied for a perm place on Wednesday and have an interview there next week so will revise for that. Was meant to be picking up my new armour and fighting in a tournament in it but that will not happen now.

Tonight - inviting the in laws over for some beers and a board game. FIL is having some stress at work so it might take his mind off things a little.
    Tomorrow - sister in law's 30th (hence missing the tournament). Garden party starting in the afternoon, hopefully watching the boxing later too.
    Sunday - church and possibly some garage clearing. Have the Beachbody Focus T25 thing which I want to start soon so maybe on Sunday or I will wait until Monday.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by Dallas View Post
    Ditto

Marshalling at Hyde park triathlon this weekend, bike over at 5am tomorrow. Traffic will be a mare if you are in the area.

Supposed to be starting new contract Monday but we are still paperwork pending, ahhhhhhhh that will be another week on the bench, thank you very muchly!

E toi?
    Well security clearance is still pending so I've another week on the bench by the looks of it.

Today, pottering around the house and taking child to Piano lesson.
    Tomorrow everyone bar me is off to a concert tomorrow night so not doing much (plan was a trip to the lakes and a walk). Possibly the cinema to see Edge of Tomorrow...
    Sunday morning I'm doing coffee at church (first visit in 7 weeks) not sure what afterwards..

Oh and keeping an eye out for news on BP in that insane event starting at 2pm...

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    TFA

Tonight the girls get back. I can admire my little one's first tooth which of course grew while she was away by the sea.

The older ones will have lots of stories they will be desperate to tell and my bed will be warm again. Funny how empty a double bed is if the wife is away and how quiet the house is.

Tomorrow : I have the kids so big breakfast and a day with them. Not sure what but I suspect a wander down the park.

Sunday : bike ride.

Monday : back to the stupidity.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X