• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Gents toilet - Female toilet cleaner"

Collapse

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    All scenarios please! My legal team want as much input as possible.
    I expect your legal team will want to know your score on this: Urinal Man - Learning Urinal Simulator

Leave a comment:

• speling bee
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I am aware of the word wang. Just pointing out to you the Whang is not a spelling error.
    that

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by MicrosoftBob View Post
    Wang

Item 3.
    I am aware of the word wang. Just pointing out to you the Whang is not a spelling error.

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    Whang

Item 3.
    Wang

Item 3.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Wang!
    Whang

Item 3.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Wang!
    Reminds me of when Prince Charles wanted to propose to Princess Di. He wanted to make sure she was untouched so dropped his pants and said to her "what is this?" she replied "a wee-wee"? So he proposed, married her and on the wedding night he again dropped his pants and said "what is this". "A wee-wee" she replied" He says "We are married now - you can call it a dick". She replied "Charles - a dick is double the size of yours and black."

Leave a comment:

• MicrosoftBob
    replied
    If she clocks the size of your whang and then dies laughing you could be in trouble.
    Wang!

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
    You mean expose deliberately, as in, go up to her and wave your dong at her face, OR do you mean going in to have a slash and so having to expose yourself ?
    All scenarios please! My legal team want as much input as possible.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    If I am in the gents toilet and there is a female toilet cleaner and I expose myself to her accidentally, am I committing an offence?

Or maybe I could try it deliberately - it worked for KentPhilip.....
    If she clocks the size of your whang and then dies laughing you could be in trouble.

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    Female cleaner in the changing rooms at the gym. Being a German gym there be naked people are walking around all the time.

Your not committing an offence you're being British.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I expose myself to her accidentally
    no.

Though I suspect Plod will try if she makes a complaint.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    You mean expose deliberately, as in, go up to her and wave your dong at her face, OR do you mean going in to have a slash and so having to expose yourself ?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    If I am in the gents toilet and there is a female toilet cleaner and I expose myself to her accidentally, am I committing an offence?

Were you reversing when she tried to get past?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    started a topic Gents toilet - Female toilet cleaner

Gents toilet - Female toilet cleaner

Working...
X