• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: April Fools Stuff

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "April Fools Stuff"

Collapse

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    I saw that, but couldn't actually get the website to open, so didn't bother

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
    Saw that (and the outraged comments) the other day when hiring someone. There are some comments along the lines of "Even if this is an Aprils Fools joke I think it's out of order so won't use PPH anymore".
    And for extra lolz, next year's April Fool will be segregating on ethnicity.

Leave a comment:

• Ticktock
    replied
    Saw that (and the outraged comments) the other day when hiring someone. There are some comments along the lines of "Even if this is an Aprils Fools joke I think it's out of order so won't use PPH anymore".

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    IMPORTANT NOTICE: PeoplePerHour is splitting into two sites based on your gender! | PeoplePerHour.com Blog

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    A rather good one from 1942

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You and Admin are to comedy as SimonMac and Eek are to being butch.
    Ah, but our comedy stylings are based on what keeps us amused and that Cojak won't disapprove of.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by Pogle View Post
    You called?
    We grovel before you and I offer you this choicest of all the April's Fool pranks, unworthy as it is of your notice.

Michael Gove promises to abolish illiteracy and innumeracy in UK | Politics | theguardian.com

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    No, the Mighty Fluffy One.
    You called?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    RH?

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I miss ferret

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Is it time to summon the Fluffy One?
    I miss ferret

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    It seems Ebay are getting in with the April Fools stuff. I did a search for Cigarette Lighter and I got 10,000 matches.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Oh, I was hoping they had decided to put that ridiculous painting over the altar into storage at last and get a proper cross and candles like every other church in the land

Not a bad joke though.

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    We'll have a new set of moderators by then. Viva la revolución!
    Is it time to summon the Fluffy One?

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    We had it all worked out. But then got far too busy making money. Oh well. There's always next year. Which seems more likely as one of my clients is off-shoring in an effort to reduce head count by 25%...
    We'll have a new set of moderators by then. Viva la revolución!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X