• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Daytime posters?

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Daytime posters?"

Collapse

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    10 working days a month for €7k. Why would I want to work the rest of the month?

Living the dream.
    Literally a dream.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    That you're a muppet?
    You haven't met me have you?

But yes I do feature in a movie out today.....

Leave a comment:

• scooterscot
    replied
    10 working days a month for €7k. Why would I want to work the rest of the month?

Living the dream.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    My reason is

<---
    That you're a muppet?

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    Depends on client, where I'm sitting and whether the phone app actually works.
    Indeed, my browsing is directly correlated to the quality of my data signal

I still get more done than most others.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Depends on client, where I'm sitting and whether the phone app actually works.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I'm in contract but will post and read CUK during the day. If anyone queries it then I'll say I'm getting important technical knowledge from a pool of hi tech IT experts.

All will be convincing unless they point out Dodgy of course!

Leave a comment:

• SpontaneousOrder
    replied
    In an 8 hour work day I'd only expect to actually work 5 tops. Unless there are a load of meetings to fill the rest of the day.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by oscarose View Post
    There's plenty work to be done during business hours. Guess the regular daytime posters are NEET status?

Damn liquid lunches....

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    I tend to work some odd hours. I prefer it when it's quiet.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    My reason is

<---

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    There's plenty work to be done during business hours. Guess the regular daytime posters are NEET status?

It's a sign of success.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

HTH

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    We call them - daywalkers...

Leave a comment:

• Gym beast
    replied

Ha!!,

In fairness I spend quite a bit of billable time online browsing but I don't post, anyone taking issue with that is welcome to have a gander at the 6-7 processes I kicked off a few mins back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X