• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "That lady who wants the police sacked for leaving her in the road when drunk"

Collapse

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    She's probably well known to the police.

Next time they should be more careful and work out where the CCTV cameras are.
    Probably well known? I thought is said in the article she has 27 convictions.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Pretty stupid of the police to do that whoever it was though.
    She's probably well known to the police.

Next time they should be more careful and work out where the CCTV cameras are.

Leave a comment:

• Goatfell
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    BBC News - Derry woman left in bus lane calls for police officers to be sacked

Shoddy journalism. I bet she really said "Should have been killed".
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    BBC News - Derry woman left in bus lane calls for police officers to be sacked

She said she "could've been killed".
    Shoddy journalism. I bet she really said "Could of been killed".

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    or just give her enough benefits to keep her comatose on Vodka will probably work just as well.
    they still shag when drunk, in fact with some of my conquests that was a major factor.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by Goatfell View Post
    Can't do that, it's illegal and againt her 'ooman rights, however leaving her ovaries to be crushed by a bus (along with the rest off her) is merely negligence. Same result though. . .
    or just give her enough benefits to keep her comatose on Vodka will probably work just as well.

Leave a comment:

• Goatfell
    replied
    Originally posted by Scruff View Post
    Perhaps they sahould sterilise her to stop her breeding?
    Can't do that, it's illegal and againt her 'ooman rights, however leaving her ovaries to be crushed by a bus (along with the rest off her) is merely negligence. Same result though. . .

Leave a comment:

• Scruff
    replied
    Perhaps they sahould sterilise her to stop her breeding?

Leave a comment:

• GazCol
    replied
    There can't be that many 23 year old alcoholics from that part of the world with the same name.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    How the hell can she not be banged up for attacking a patient in intensive care? It said there was a video link on Jan 23rd but I can't find what happened.

Pretty stupid of the police to do that whoever it was though.

Leave a comment:

• That lady who wants the police sacked for leaving her in the road when drunk

Saw the article on line BBC news, but then I also noticed on BBC News Jan 6, same name, age sounds about right based on picture and happens to also be in Derry, and on both articles the lady claimed she was so drunk she couldnt remeber anything, could be her sister, or someone else with same name, I can't be sure just pointing this out though > BBC News - Women charged over attack on man in intensive care , any one know if same person ?
    Last edited by ELBBUBKUNPS; 20 March 2014, 12:40.

Working...
X