• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Tax disc saga continued"

Collapse

• original PM
    replied
    yeah even I'm bored and I put up with more rubbish the the town dump.

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Fook it. Just ban the dullard and be done with it.
    WHS. Must be the dullest sockie on CUK in recent times.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    I was next to a baby all the way to Oz
    But you went with Eek??? Oh I see what you did there.

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Well, suggesting that a couple with a baby would be in business class was already stretching credulity, so I'm with mf on this one. "Not".
    I was next to a baby all the way to Oz

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Good of you to finally admit to being a dullard. Come on admin - do it.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    But NAT's a moderator???

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Well, suggesting that a couple with a baby would be in business class was already stretching credulity, so I'm with mf on this one. "Not".
    I just flew my kids back and forth to the US in business class. Airmiles.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post
    No. It all happened. Believe it or not

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Thomas cook flight TCX254 goes to Bridgetown, Barbados. HTH

Leave a comment:

• TykeMerc
    replied
    NOT in fact not only do I not believe a word of it I don't believe anyone with a brain would. Plus I struggle to believe anyone would think creating such a transparent sockpuppet could be amusing or entertaining.

Look.

When you're working away from home and you only have several windows of opportunity to get the MOT that you need for the tax disc, it can be something of a bind.
    Again utter bollocks, done it myself repeatedly it's trivial and clearly a feeble attempt to make this pathetic sockie look more credible.

Give it up it's sad.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Look.

When you're working away from home and you only have several windows of opportunity to get the MOT that you need for the tax disc, it can be something of a bind.
    Nope, all you show is a lack of common sense, organisation and cluefulness...

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Look.

And yet I managed it several times when I was working in Germany and my car was in Wimbledon. I must be superhuman.

I'd have thought it would be easy enough to drop the car off in the morning or take it into a while you wait at lunchtime, assuming it isn't a piece of junk that needs 2 weeks in the shop to pass it's MOT. If it is that bad, perhaps it's time to buy a new one?

Leave a comment:

• Gittins Gal
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I don't think I've ever met anyone IRL who struggles to tax their car. What's next? The challenge of parallel parking? Help, I can't program the video? My toaster beat me at chess?
    Look.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Not.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X