• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Bugger

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Bugger"

Collapse

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    do they include your belly button?
    Echo o o o o, echoo o o o o.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    I have many hidden depths.
    do they include your belly button?

Leave a comment:

• fullyautomatix
    replied
    Good Result Suity. Hope it didnt mess up your Valentine plans much.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I looked up on the internet something that would sound like I knew what I was doing
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I'm not surprised you were into bangernomics Suity.
    Ftfy hth bidi

Leave a comment:

• Doggy Styles
    replied
    <tears of a length of duck tape and glowers at Pogle>

Went back up there this morning armed to the teeth my multimeters, spanners, all sorts. Coil fine, 9v across the Hall sensor fine. Everything looked ok except no idea if the Hall sensor was working. Rigged up a simple diode test, and put it across the sensor. Fooker started.

No idea why. Ran perfectly on the way home.
    Good news suity!

Except... now you'll always be wondering when it will happen again...

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I didn't know you were into classic cars Suity.
    I have many hidden depths.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I didn't know you were into classic cars Suity.

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    <tears of a length of duck tape and glowers at Pogle>

Went back up there this morning armed to the teeth my multimeters, spanners, all sorts. Coil fine, 9v across the Hall sensor fine. Everything looked ok except no idea if the Hall sensor was working. Rigged up a simple diode test, and put it across the sensor. Fooker started.

No idea why. Ran perfectly on the way home.

Leave a comment:

• Bacchus
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Call the missus, the council, the AA and all relevant agencies and arrange a stakeholder meeting.
    I arranged a steakholder meeting once, but one guy turned up with a lamb chop and ruined it )c:

Leave a comment:

• Bunk
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Call the missus, the council, the AA and all relevant agencies and arrange a stakeholder meeting.
    And a requirements workshop

Leave a comment:

• northernladyuk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    So you've broken down and dont know what to do and your first instinct is to post about it on here and ask a bunch of random strangers?!!!

Words fail me

Leave a comment:

• ctdctd
    replied
    It's Karma.

Re-locate Sy02-06 to the car park and live there until Cambridge Council gives you a flat.

Love
    Luton & Dunstable

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
    Could you bump-start it down one of the ramps?
    Or off the side. It'd be a kindness really.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X