• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "'Suspicious' pair taken off plane"

Collapse

• Pondlife
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    It's the 3 Ms that reveal much to this story: Monarch, Malaga, Manchester and or course all fuelled by tabloid induced hysterical journalism.
    Giving us a new 3 'M' formula

Mob + Muslims = Mahem.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    It's the 3 Ms that reveal much to this story: Monarch, Malaga, Manchester and or course all fuelled by tabloid induced hysterical journalism.

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Certainly has! It’s on the underside. The only way to find it is when we keelhaul from stem to stern; but nobody who we’ve done that to have told the tale as to precisely where it is on account of them not being able to keep their gob shut and they drown. Which is normally the reason why we keelhauled them in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Originally posted by Francko
    Oh dear. Looks like a very gay boat. I don't want to know what kind of parties are going on there....
    Jolly Roger Cruises, Grand Cayman

It’s mainly for American tourists. However, if you’ve had enough to drink before you get onboard; the sunset cruise can be a bit of a fun night out.

Leave a comment:

• thunderlizard
    replied
    "I am fed up with these m******ing suspicious people on this m******ing plane!"

Leave a comment:

• Francko
    replied
    Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
    Not on my boat, the Jolly Rogger

Oh dear. Looks like a very gay boat. I don't want to know what kind of parties are going on there....

Leave a comment:

• CaribbeanPirate
    replied
    Originally posted by mcquiggd
    The fuzzy-wuzzies should travel by boat...
    Not on my boat, the Jolly Rogger

Leave a comment:

• lilelvis2000
    replied
    skin bleach sales will surely increase.

Leave a comment:

• mcquiggd
    replied
    The fuzzy-wuzzies should travel by boat...

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    ...not so much about the colour of their skin as the round black ball with "BOMB" written on it in their bag that wouldn't fit in the luggage rack

and the limp and extra shoe ties coming out out their trainers..

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    W.A.S.P. Air travel ..my latest business plan..no darkies allowed

Leave a comment:

• stackpole
    started a topic 'Suspicious' pair taken off plane

'Suspicious' pair taken off plane

BBC
    Two men were taken off a flight bound for Manchester after some passengers became alarmed about what they regarded as suspicious behaviour.

People on the Airbus 320 at Malaga alerted staff and demanded their removal, Monarch Airlines said.

The pair were subsequently taken from flight ZB 613, carrying 150 passengers and seven crew, early on Wednesday.

Two men, reported to be of Asian or Middle Eastern appearance, were questioned for several hours.
    This is going to be interesting when everyone starts vetting their fellow passengers.

Working...
X