• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Woo Hoo! I'm a Published Author!"

Collapse

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    That count JoeyD got his letter to Jimmy Saville published. Here he is. He's been paying for it everyday since

If poor Joey wasn't banned, he'd probably respond to that

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Brill. Did you do that atW? Well done.
    Nope, there are more ...

15 definitions by cuksocker

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Brill. Did you do that atW? Well done.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Urban Dictionary: SAS Guru

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    I wrote quite a bit of the entry for Jan Jiska in Wikipedia. I have also written documents on melee combat for my group which ended up being circulated across dozens of groups because everyone liked it.

Absolutely nothing that anyone would pay me for though

Leave a comment:

• barrydidit
    replied
    That count JoeyD got his letter to Jimmy Saville published. Here he is. He's been paying for it everyday since

Leave a comment:

• Pogle
    replied
    I had a letter to Tharg printed in 2000ad and a letter printed in the Guardian.
    Do they count?

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I've had two pieces published in New Scientist - Last Word (£25 a time), a letter published in the Times Saturday Magazine, a film reference published in IMDB, and a blog I wrote quoted in a real book.
    And urban dictionary?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I've had two pieces published in New Scientist - Last Word (£25 a time), a letter published in the Times Saturday Magazine, a film reference published in IMDB, and a blog I wrote quoted in a real book.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Congratulations

Leave a comment:

• RetSet
    started a topic Woo Hoo! I'm a Published Author!

Woo Hoo! I'm a Published Author!

Well, not quite.

But I did spot that Urban Dictionary didn't have an entry for GBFO.

It does now, though

GBFO

Working...
X