• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans"

Collapse

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Haircut
    Finally closing contracting bank account
    Pay accountant
    Speak to tenant about putting up rent
    Choose colors / tiles for final touches on new build
    Fix IPhone screen after dropping it
    Renew Esta
    Do expenses
    Pack

Living the dream man! I'm living the dream!!!

Leave a comment:

• norrahe
    replied
    Yesterday: unpacking and wondering where the hell stuff in and what boxes we put stuff in, also test driving the new kitchen
    Today: More unpacking, Trip to the market to stock up on food, rugby, ordering loads of wine and beer as I now have the space for everything
    Tomorrow: More unpacking, rugby, yet more unpacking.

Leave a comment:

• Smartie
    replied
    Saturday

Now is the winter of our disco tent...

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    You'd think with the amount of times he's put in it would have been a success by now.
    You'd think with the amount of abuse he gets he'd realise he is a failure by now

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    I am on general pampering and good husband duties. As the missus is extremely stressed out with work and has transferred to a new job.
    So tomorrow she gets coffee, then brekkie then cats in bed.
    Then I will do the washing, and the dishes, put a dvd on and massage her tootsies.

Fairs fair. When I am stressed out and working away, she sucks my sp*nk

You'd think with the amount of times he's put in it would have been a success by now.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    Strangely enough, I guessed that was your plan...
    You'd think with the amount of time he's put in it would have been a success by now.

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    I am on general pampering and good husband duties. As the missus is extremely stressed out with work and has transferred to a new job.
    So tomorrow she gets coffee, then brekkie then cats in bed.
    Then I will do the washing, and the dishes, put a dvd on and massage her tootsies.

Fairs fair. When I am stressed out and working away, she sucks my sp*nk

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Working on SKA.
    Strangely enough, I guessed that was your plan...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Working on SKA.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Thanks for asking

Not much, Mrs MUN is still recovering from her operation so will be looking after mini MUN and micro MUN.

Will probably be sendjng several emails due to a political tulipe storm happening in the sword fighting club. Not sure how or why, it is only a hobby but there seems to be a move to get me fired as chief instructor, I would have step down if they asked.

A friend want a firefly rpg run as part of his stag night so will write some of the plot if I get the chance.

You?
    Thanks for asking

Pub tonight (Stated that I wasn't going back to the church PCC thanks for asking)
    Tomorrow not much except visit to argos to collect R2-d2 lego model I bought with my Christmas money earlier this evening
    Sunday Punt & Dennis in the evening not much during the day but that depends on the weather

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Following my 7 hour cycle this moring (up at 5am, doctor appointment at 1pm), I intend to cycle to channel tunnel and back tomorrow. Then maybe some more swimming and walking.

Church Sunday - I will walk beforehand. Then take twins swimming. Then more training.
    Good for you son. Tell me more, on PMs please

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Looking at boats.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Thanks for asking

Not much, Mrs MUN is still recovering from her operation so will be looking after mini MUN and micro MUN.

Will probably be sendjng several emails due to a political tulipe storm happening in the sword fighting club. Not sure how or why, it is only a hobby but there seems to be a move to get me fired as chief instructor, I would have step down if they asked.

A friend want a firefly rpg run as part of his stag night so will write some of the plot if I get the chance.

You?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Saturday: Parksquelch and buying my house. Fixed rate tie in ends today, lump sum going out tomorrow to pay off the mortgage. We will finally own our four walls.

Sunday: Feeling great and enjoying the Mortgage money go into savings.
    Congrats, great feeling.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Following my 7 hour cycle this moring (up at 5am, doctor appointment at 1pm), I intend to cycle to channel tunnel and back tomorrow. Then maybe some more swimming and walking.

Church Sunday - I will walk beforehand. Then take twins swimming. Then more training.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X