• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "eek has more data than eek"

Collapse

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Because if name 'Eekiness' is replaced by name 'eek'

its smaller , innit

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by greenlake View Post
    Maybe it's due to exchange rate spreads....

Notice: As of 15 January 2011, the Estonian kroon is no longer legal tender.

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post
    so you explain how eek's data (now)> eek's data (now+1 millisecond) when over time the dataset gets bigger...
    Maybe it's due to exchange rate spreads....

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    so you explain how eek's data (now)> eek's data (now+1 millisecond) when over time the dataset gets bigger...
    I read it that you have x amount of eek, and you have > x amount of data. So perfectly possible.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Are you still using Excel 2000 or have you upgraded it yet?
    Mongodb 18 shards, 5tb data (consolidated after processing), 576gb memory. Typical query speed 8ms
    Last edited by eek; 20 January 2014, 19:34. Reason: response speed was wrong

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Are you still using Excel 2000 or have you upgraded it yet?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Perspective check needed. It's eek.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• suityou01
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Damn it, now I shall be wondering what you are talking about all evening. It sounds strangely mysterious and philosophical.
    Perspective check needed. It's eek.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Damn it, now I shall be wondering what you are talking about all evening. It sounds strangely mysterious and philosophical.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    started a topic eek has more data than eek

eek has more data than eek

I'm sure I've complained about this before but the above is impossible unless plan b or c have a catastrophic database failure.

Working...
X