• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Weekend plans

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Weekend plans"

Collapse

• Ticktock
    replied
    Tonight - I've got to go for dinner with some sad bunch of speccy geeks.
    The rest of the weekend - recovering.

Leave a comment:

• Platypus
    replied
    Pub tonight - Friday night, could be messy

Wandering round the local farmers' market tomorrow then chores then seeing the GF in the evening

Sunday - Lie in, Lunch, Pub again

Monday - WFH

Sounds quite crap compared to some of you family guys, but my kids are 19 and 21 so arranging my life around my kids stopped ages ago. New Year Resolutions are already: finally quit smoking ffs; take a month off the booze; go for a walk much more often

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Getting out of hospital, hopefully.

We have family lunch out in the north-west, and then staying overnight in a B&B before coming back on Sunday for our church's Christmas Carol event - full brass band and free mulled wine

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Hope things go well!

Leave a comment:

• aardvark
    replied
    good news.

Not much, might festivise aardvark hole.

Leave a comment:

• Pondlife
    replied
    Tonight: Quiet one at home.
    Sat: Meeting bunch of Uni friends for pre-xmas lunch
    Sun: Mrs P is doing a half marathon in the morning then we'll go out for dinner to try the new indian place that's just opened.

Thanks for asking.
    Last edited by Pondlife; 13 December 2013, 13:08. Reason: politeness

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
    Thanks for asking!

You?
    Tonight not much although if I friend calls I may end up down the pub.

Tomorrow Paul Heaton is playing in Sheffield so we are off there overnight with a posh hotel as I'm not paying £100 for a premier inn when I can stay somewhere better for another £20...

Sunday, Eek Jrs are playing at a Church's Christingle service so will be there for that....

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    That's good news, not least because the twat that bought HP QC is going to need that bed shortly.

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Thanks for asking!

Tonight: Wife is at a work do so am babysitting and will find a horror film to watch or something. Although a girl is having a makeover at our house from another girl (we are the mutual friend).
    Tomorrow: Take the kids somewhere to do something, eye test in afternoon and mate's 50th in the evening and we have a babysitter!
    Sunday: Church to babysit. Afternoon and evening not sure. Probably something Christmas related.

You?

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mich the Tester
    replied
    Anything to forget HP QC.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    started a topic Weekend plans

Weekend plans

Now I know many of us are in London Village tonight for booze and chances to view SimonMac's nether regions but not everyone is.

So what are you doing if your not going to the Christmas do and what is everyone doing over the weekend....

Working...
X